Earth Day is a special day to us. It is a day to celebrate the personal responsibility we all share to protect our Earth. By thinking globally and acting locally as environmental stewards of our planet, we can work towards the natural preservation of our world. The time has never been more important than now as we all share the responsibility to do what we can to preserve the Earth’s limited natural resources for future generations.
Each of us has the power in our daily decisions and lifestyle to make choices that are environmentally friendly. We can use less energy and fewer resources; and we can create less waste and recycle.
As things are greening up outside, now is a good time to think about ways you and your family can go green – including with your outdoor furniture. Buying earth-friendly outdoor furniture is beneficial for the planet in several ways.
Nearly half of all consumers expect their outdoor furniture to last only five to seven years. At Stone 2 Furniture we have taken something that is already 200 million years old and combined it with the durability of recycled steel or rust-free aluminum frames for furniture that can withstand all the harsh damaging elements Mother Nature can dish out.
10 reasons Stone Furniture is an investment in going greener:
1. Materials destined for the landfill are given new life as the frames are made of up-cycled parts from farms and auto yards.
2. Stone furniture is virtually indestructible, it’s not going to fade, disintegrate or rot.
3. Furniture won’t blow away or cause damage as a result and loss of furniture.
4. No toxins are used in the process of making stone furniture.
5. No maintenance is required, thus eliminating the need for harsh chemicals to keep up the appearance of your furniture.
6. Products are not mass produced in a factory, saving energy and limiting factory pollution.
7. Products are not shipped overseas, which uses more energy and endangers sea life.
8. Stone furniture will never see the inside of a landfill.
9. It reduces waste for the landfill as you never need to replace it.
10. It saves you green, because it is built to last.
Stone 2 Furniture can be handed down as an heirloom for the next generation and, as such, is easy on the wallet. Although it may cost more to purchase up front, it is built to last and will save you money, as you won’t have to replace it. In addition, there is no maintenance required and no storage needed. You won’t be spending extra money on your furniture. Instead of spending extra money, you can spend extra time enjoying your furniture year round!
Make this your greenest year ever by buying sustainable Stone 2 Furniture pieces that will last a lifetime, save you money and benefit the environment, all at the same time! It is a win-win situation. Celebrate and renew your personal commitment to making a more sustainable and greener world by adding stone furniture to your daily life. You will love the set it and forget it feature and that you did something good for the environment!